We can help you ensure family law agreements you make are upheld and adhered to properly.


Roberts & Sauer LLP is able to assist you in enforcing an existing Judgment in a family law matter, whether from the Massachusetts Probate & Family Court, or another court.

We can represent your interest by:

  • registering foreign judgments
  • filing a complaint for contempt
  • filing complaint in equity 
  • assistance with enforcement via the Department of Revenue